I’m a social media averse cultural worker from Atlanta maintaining this site in deference to a seemingly antiquated conception of public-facing self-definition and what “the web” means. My work [offsite links below] has been shown at the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, played and performed through omnifarious speakers, and published in periodicals both academic and sublime.
- Fractal Accidents: Attachment and Agency in Chris Shaw’s “Split”
- The Bomb That Will Bring Us Together: Rick Veitch's “The One”
- Feral Trade: Inversion in DIY Infrastructure
- From Server Farm to Table
- DIY Infrastructure and the Scope of Design Practice